Browsers are the windows to the internet. They allow us to surf webpages such as our favourite websites, watch videos online. What if we wish to protect our privacy by deleting out web browser history?
All the steps among browsers will be similar.
Here are the steps~
Deleting of Google Chrome Web browser history
- Open Google Chrome
- Use the keyboard shortcut, Ctrl + H, an another tab, chrome://history should appear
- Select Clear browsing data
- Another pop up box should appear
- Select your desired time frame and select clear data
- You are done!
Deleting of Mozilla Firefox Web browser history
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + H, a side column will appear.
- Right click on the date
- Select Delete and you are done with deleting away your mozilla firefox history
Others: Download google chrome here
Download Mozilla firefox here