Sometime, you need to perform a cleanup of the system or to uninstall and reinstall a windows program app if it has been giving you problems,
To uninstall windows apps programs from the Windows PC prior to reinstallation of the program. Steps as follows to remove those unneeded windows apps and programs.
Method 1 to uninstall program (Initialise the removal in 4 mouse clicks)
- Right click on the windows start button (generally at bottom left) and a menu should appear (1st click)
- Select “Apps and Feature” you will be brought to the settings page immediately which brings you to the programs page (2nd Click)
- Click on the program that you wish to uninstall (3rd Click)
- and select “Uninstall”(4th Click)
- The uninstaller for the program will appear and proceed with the instruction to uninstall
Method 2 (More clicks and involve typing)
- Left click on the windows start button (generally at bottom left)
- Type in “Control Panel” and select it. The traditional Control panel interface will pop up, and select “Uninstall a program”
- Programs and Feature image should appear
- Scroll thru to look for the unneeded program and remove it from this interface. Follow the steps by the program uninstaller to remove the software
Method 3 (3 Clicks )
- Left click on the windows start button (1st Click)
- You will have notice a list of apps which is installed, scroll to the app (in this example, i have right clicked on the synology app) you wish to uninstall and right click on it (2nd click).
- A menu will appear after you perform a right click and select uninstall (3rd Click)
Did the above 3 methods has assisted you to uninstall windows apps programs easily? Share in the comment below!